Best Painting Warranty In The Area
Proudly Serving The MetroWest For 20 Years
It's time you had someone on your side
The Average Painting Warranty Is 1-2 Years
It's Time For An Upgrade
At World Class Painting and Finishes, we warranty all of our work for FIVE years, you won’t find a better guarantee in our area. You can be fully confident that your project will last and that you’ve made the right choice in hiring a contractor. You can be sure that we truly stand behind our work and stand behind our projects.
NEVER SETTLE FOR AVERAGE
World Class Painters 5 Year Painting Limited Warranty
Subject to the limitations set forth below, for a period of 60 months from the date of completion of the work described on the front of your contract, World Class Painting and Finishes will repair peeling, blistering or chipping paint resulting from defective workmanship.
Our warranty is associated with the structure, not the homeowner. It may be transferred (only once) to any future legal owner[s] at any time. As your warranty provider, all warranty work is to be performed by World Class Painting and Finishes. All warranty requests are accepted from the homeowner/owners only. No renter or anyone other than the homeowner may submit a claim.
Our warranties cover all aspects of the work that we complete. We are not responsible for claims that were further affected due to negligence of a timely claim submission. This warranty does not cover the expenses of additional contractors or services. World Class Painting and Finishes covers labor costs involved with the completion of the warranty work. Any, and all, additional materials needed to successfully complete warranted work will be charged to the current homeowner.
For this warranty to be valid, you must:
- Pay the full contract price.
- Retain a copy of the original contract.
- Retain a copy of your cancelled check or other evidence of payment in full.
- Pay for all materials used to perform the repairs.
- Make the property easily accessible to World Class Painting and Finishes to perform the repairs
Voided Warranty Conditions and Parameters:
World Class Painting and Finishes has the right to void any warranties at any time. Under these conditions we have the right to terminate the warranty immediately; including but not limited to:
- Clear evidence of abuse, damage, or neglect to the home (intentional or accidental) that doesn’t clearly reflect a lack of correct craftsmanship.
- Abrasion, mechanical damage, abrasive cleaning, or other damage resulting from the use of chemicals/cleaning agents, exposure to harmful solids/ liquids or gases.
- Work done by others including the homeowner or their agent.
- Maintenance of coatings is not performed properly or not performed by World Class Painting and Finishes
- Failure to have an annual inspection performed by World Class Painting and Finishes
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Any work where the World Class Painting and Finishes did not supply the paint or other materials.
- Any use of paint and materials that were not recommended by World Class Painting and Finishes.
- Any work process that is not part of our recommended standard processes.
- Any work which was not performed by the World Class Painting and Finishes.
- Exterior clear varnishes/polyurethanes and exterior preservative transparent or semi-transparent stains.
- Surfaces made of, or containing, galvanized metal.
- Repairs to horizontal surfaces or any surface that, by virtue of its design permits moisture to collect. Surfaces include, but are not limited to, decks, railings, stairs, porches, roofs, and wood gutters.
- Exact paint match as environmental conditions will affect the color and finish of all paints over time.
- Normal color fading, loss of sheen, or minor chalking caused by exposure to sunlight, wind, or water.
- Any repairs which are necessitated as a result of a defect in the paint regardless of whether the paint was supplied by the World Class Painting and Finishes or the customer.
- Bleeding caused by knots, rust, cedar or any other extractive wood bleed.
- Leaching of surfactants.
- Paint degradation or discoloration due to mold or mildew.
- Cracks in drywall, plaster or wood.
- Peeling, blistering or chipping where they are caused by: mill-glazing from smooth cedar, ordinary wear and tear, abnormal use or misuse, peeling of layers of paint existing prior to the work performed by World Class Painting and Finishes.
- Structural defects, settling or movement of structure.
- Moisture content of the substrate.
- Areas that are remotely already damaged, subject to standing water, areas of high moisture intrusion, or any conditions that are outside manufacturer’s label warranty.
- Abrasion, mechanical damage, abrasive cleaning, abuse, or damage resulting from use of chemicals or cleaning agents or exposure to harmful solids, liquids or gases.
- The cost of paint required to perform the repairs.
- Damage or defects caused in whole or in part by reason of fire, explosion, flood, acts of God, extreme weather conditions, misuse, alterations, abuse, vandalism, negligence, or any other similar causes beyond the control of the World Class Painting and Finishes.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE ONLY EXPRESSED WARRANTY MADE BY WORLD CLASS PAINTING AND FINISHES AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THIS WARRANTY COVERS ONLY THOSE SERVICES PROVIDED BY WORLD CLASS PAINTING AND FINISHES TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER NAMED ON THE FRONT OF THIS CONTRACT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CONTRACTOR BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE ORIGINAL CONTRACT PRICE. THIS WARRANTY MAY NOT BE ALTERED OR EXTENDED FOR ANY PURPOSE UNLESS DONE SO IN WRITING IN A DOCUMENT EXECUTED BY ALL PARTIES TO THIS CONTRACT.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
Don't miss your opportunity
We accept a limited number of new clients each season
In order to deliver consistent focused results and keep quality at it’s highest, we can only take on a limited number of new clients and projects each season. Because of this, please get in touch with us today to reserve a spot for your next project. Our summer exterior painting schedule and winter interior painting schedule both fill quickly each season.
World Class Painting and Finishes
P.O. Box 812022
Wellesley, MA 02482 USA
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM